replica rolex

replica rolex
replica rolex

2016年11月8日星期二

Longines Quartz Swiss ETA/ESA 7j

Another dress watch finds it's way into my modern/vintage collection. This time a neat gents Longines 20 micron Gold plated Quartz model of 1983. The model has changed since and I have to admit I find this one infinitely nicer on the eye.
Longines gents Quartz Gold "Presence" model
I particularly like this version as it has the larger date window @3 whereas the more modern versions the date window is much smaller, though the case is still a lovely sleek and slim shape.
Lovely Cabouchon crown
I picked up this pre-owned watch recently and very pleased too as it has very little wear. An almost perfect unmarked white dial and a nice color contrasting blue Cabochon inset to the crown. Stainless steel back again virtually unmarked.
A great feature of many Longines watches is the movement which here is a top quality Swiss ETA/ESA 7 Jewel quartz , so it is a superb timekeeper.
It came with a black padded leather strap which I personally thought did not do the watch justice – I find so many of the older watches to my mind are better suited to a non-padded flat strap and so I fitted this rather nice high quality flat brown leather stitched strap.
On the wrist - perfect
I think it lifts the watch to another level (a bit like the painting with a decent frame – it can make all the difference).
On the wrist it looks very elegant which is a nice complimentary description to any Longines watch and is a delight.
The dimensions are almost unisex today at 34mm diameter ex crown and 37mm lug to lug so would also suit a lady (the Longines ladies watches are considerably smaller). It is also a very clear watch to “read the time” with the slim black hands and center seconds against the white dial face. The date window being quite large is also very helpful in this respect.
This watch I think confirms my personal opinion that pre-owned watches are so often a much better buy than many a “new” watch. They are usually better value more often than not and also for me they represent a “style” and elegance that seems to have been lost today. Note – I say value – as this watch cost barely a third of the new version – and – it's more elegant – far easier to read and is virtually as new condition.
What could be better? Bekijk meer kopie rolex en breitling skyland avenger horloge

没有评论:

发表评论

replica horloge

replica horloge
replica horloge